Safety & Risk Superintendent
Acting as our client's main resource in respect to risk / incident management and safety performance you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive performance to deliver a best-in-class safety culture ensuring zero harm in all operations.
- Lead all incident management and investigation activity.
- Lead onboard safety training practices and programmes across the fleet.
- Conduct audits onboard and ashore, overseeing corrective measures and ensure learning outcomes are met.
- Initiate and implement strategic campaigns in respect to risk management and safety performance.
- Oversee ad-hoc related projects as required.
To be considered you will:
- Have recent, high level HSEQ management responsibility within a ship owning / operating organisation.
- Be a trained and qualified incident investigator with demonstrable experience in risk assessments, data analysis, conducting audits and delivering (safety) training.
- A seagoing background is preferred but not essential as is exposure to tanker operations.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills are essential and candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in the European Economic Area.
- The position will require frequent international travel often at short notice.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills are vital.
- A true passion, drive and commitment to HSEQ matters is essential.
This exciting opportunity will suit an established HSEQ professional looking to develop their career in a top tier shipping company. Please contact Flagship Management now to discuss your application in confidence and to learn more about this role.