Our client is an established American 3PL who provides air, ocean, local transportation and logistics solutions, who has strong network and offices in Asia, Europe, North & South America region.
- Conduct sales activities with the goal of securing new customers and businesses, including cold calls, prospect, sales leads and new business opportunities qualification.
- Source pricing and prepare competitive quotations to customers.
- Liaise with overseas offices/agents, functional groups (ie. Customer service, operations, products etc) and service providers to facilitate quotation submissions.
- Assists Sales Team with accurate upkeep of Pipeline Opportunities
- Researches and provides information for sales planning and forecasting activities, including prospect qualification and market intelligence.
- Sets up and maintains up-to-date and accurate customer records and information.
- File and consolidate pricing and information in shared drive on a regular basis as part of knowledge management
- Update and generate reports as assigned
- Creates sales materials, presentation and brochures etc.
- Accompanies Sales Team in appointments to provide support where required.
- Support adhoc projects as assigned
- Diploma with at least 2 years of Freight Forwarding/ Shipping experience. Sales Support or Customer Service experience will be a plus.
- Functional / Industry requirements:
- Functional experience in Air or Sea Freight
- High competency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work with multiple online systems in daily work
- Personality traits / skills:
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Proactive self-starter, able to work in a matrix in support of Branch Sales development
- Self-organized, flexible and able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English (written & oral)
- Administrative skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312