Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
· To coordinate with the Account Managers in providing administrative assistance to the AM Department.
· To perform the coordinating role and focus on specific designated accounts of the company and take ownership.
· To assist in safeguarding strategic relationships with the specific designated accounts and their major vendors.
· To focus on customer service compliance, to coordinate with customer service and operations teams, to comply with the preset account documentation processes and productivity standards.
· To assist the Account Managers as the “Backup” in handling certain designated major key accounts and taking the lead in the absence of the Account Managers. To coordinate with the Customer Service and Operation teams from different products in meeting customers’ requirements.
· To participate in customer service reviews, customer satisfaction surveys and making analysis for the designated accounts.
· Meeting customers with the Account Managers whenever required.
· To assist in transition and implementation of account.
· To handle offshore shipments and coordinate with other origin offices to perform and meet the corporate account’s different requirements
· To take up additional responsibilities as required to meet the Company’s needs.
- High school degree or equivalent business qualifications.
- Minimum 2years freight forwarding industry experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Demonstrated customer service skills and proven interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Very customer minded and details oriented.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312