Our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in freight management, transport management, logistics and supply chain management services.
- Develop and implement marketing and Sales Strategy to increase market shares and revenue by developing existing business as well as identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Develop and implement Sales management process to monitor the performance and achievement of sales team and review of sales activity to achieve sales growth, market share & profitability.
- Formulate and implement pricing policies and cost estimation procedures and to oversee the sales team in the preparation of proposals for tender, involved in project negotiation and secure orders.
- Analyse, monitor and measure the markets trends and projects in the pipeline
- Guide and monitor the weekly sales activity of Sales & Business Development Managers to penetrate new accounts and secure market share with existing clients
- Direct sales activities with the Sales team and oversee sales operations to ensure goals are met
- Formulated bids for current and potential clients based on market demand as well as customize product according customer requirements and specification, personnel and equipment support requirement
- Developed and continue to maintain relationships with current and potential clients as well as competitors.
- 10 years of experience in sales & team management capacity in freight forwarding environment, preferably serving Oil & Gas Project Logistics sector
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Proven sales leadership skills in Oil & Gas Project Logistics industry
- Experience in P&L, budget management, reporting and analysis
- Excellent communications
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312