Our client is a leader in global Navcoms, Connectivity, On board ICT, Sat Comms, Service and Maintanance for the Maine, Shipping industry. The position is based in Hong Kong. Fantastic opportunity and a role to grow.
Job Description :
- Meet Sales Quotas in accordance with companiy procedures & practice,
- Drive shipbuilding customers to maximise sales and total relationship through sales for communications and navigations products, connectivity solutions and marine systems.
- Be the main point of contact for existing shipyard customers.
- Communicate masterfully with shipyard customers, ship-owners & Shipmanagers on new technology and solution.
- Keep abreast of competition and technology
- Prepare reports periodically, including pipeline, forecast, revenue, etc
- Data Maintanance of sales activities information in company CRM
- Work with project and service teams to manage and follow up new contracts
Job Requirement :
- Degree/diploma in Maritime, electronics or equivalant
- Minimum 5 yrs experience, experience in dealing with shipyards a definite advantage,
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts as assigned,
- Fluency in oral and written communication skills in English, Bahasa (esp dealing with customers in Malaysia)
- Willing to travel occasionally.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV directly to email@example.com