Our client is a major international Liner Shipping Business and they are looking for a Senior Analyst / Specialist to join their Cargo Controller team.
In this role, you are required to:
Manage Intra Asia Short-sea and Feeders (IASS) services.
- Control all the cargo flow in Intra Asia Short-sea and Feeders services.
- Ensure containers demand and commitments are met in an efficient manner and maximizing overall network Yield.
- Handle network exceptions and explore options and develop cost and benefit evaluation for cargo recovery.
- Closely monitor daily network patterns and feedback to GNA on Service VVP opportunities or weaknesses to support the improvement of network design parameters.
- Liaise and coordinate with Vessel Planners on stowage and owners’ merit, ensuring good distribution of cargo volumes / weight / equipment size types.
- Design systematic tracking tools and establish reports to provide visibility on Service VVP performance, and take corrective measures where necessary.
- Candidate with Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior 4-5 years of experience in transportation or logistics.
- Strong network and trade flow knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.