Our client is a major international Liner Shipping Business and they are looking for a Senior Analyst / Specialist (Product& Planning) to join their team.
In this role, you are required to:
- To develop overall Network plans for India Subcontinent lines and achieve Trade’s long term strategic aims.
- To develop and review trade reports and analysis to ensure that Trade day-to-day activities are being carried out smoothly.
- Provide guidance to Equipment Flow Control team to ensure that equipment flows are planned in a manner that is consistent to quarterly plan and to work out solutions that may lead to even higher yield
- Track overall effective loading declarations and ship level performance to ensure that each ship in each service is fully maximized and bunker consumption is not outside of variance
- Work with Feeder GNA team to ensure that sufficient and reliable connections are made available to achieve planned volumes.
- Periodic review on backhaul utilisation performance and set utilisation targets for performance tracking.
- Support in budget and projection exercise
- Ensure customer advisories, sell sheets and other marketing materials are updated for India Subcontinent Lines.
- On an ad-hoc basis, assume overall responsibility in the event that major exceptions occur to ensure full recovery is achieved on a timely basis.
- Prior 5 years of experience in liner shipping.
- Strong knowledge in ship operations, network design and yield optimization principles is preferred.
- Keen sense of numbers for trade report generation and analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel’s formulae and Macros and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Well educated – Degree in Maritime studies is preferred
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.