Our client, a leading marine consultancy based in Singapore is currently on the lookout for a Senior Hull & Machinery Surveyor to be based in the Lion City. We will reach out to shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion.
SENIOR HULL & MACHINERY SURVEYOR
- Holding a First Class Certificate of Competency (Engine)
- Sailed in Chief Engineer capacity on ocean-going vessels for at least three years
- Worked in relevant marine industry for at least 18 years with organizations such as classification society, shipyard, owners or ship managers
- Attractive local pacakge on offer
- Excellent staff benefits
- Conduct hull & machinery surveys on behalf of insurance companies, owners, P&I Clubs and lawyers
- Conduct investigation on collisions with fixed or floating platforms, total losses and other casualties
- Risk management, safety case assessment and studies for ships, jetties, ports and shipyards
- Ship design layout and capabilities
- Shipyard design layout and capability assessment
- Appraisal of salvage services including grounding, firefighting, oil pollution and wreck removal
- Ship inspection for seaworthiness, cargo worthiness, condition for S&P, valuation, general condition surveys, insurance attachment surveys and P&I Club entry surveys
- Determination of speed and angle of blow in collision cases, including the use of computer assisted techniques
- Act as an expert witness for international marine dispute and arbitration cases...