Likely to be one of the more profitable shipbuilder in the region, our client is currently on the lookout for an AGM, Marketing to be based at their office in Singapore.
You are responsible for charting, identify and develop the company's strategic development and potential projects (both onshore & offshore) within the competitive EPC market.
Brief Job Description:
- Design and implement marketing and business development plans the align to the company's business model and objective
- Through market research and extensive network, identify alternative business opportunities aligned to the company's capabilities and resources
- Work closely with the team to arrnage site visits to boast company's capability to potential customer, brokers, agents and representatives
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to monitor and report sales and marketing activities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- You MUST be a marketing / business development veteran in the EPC space with proven track record, and has gone through 360 approach from collecting market intelligence to bids and tenders, contracts to closing.
- Candidates who are able to speak mandarin will have added advantage. This is due to the necessary communication with Chinese builders
- You are a creative business development person with foresight. You take initiative to propose projects that is "out of the norm" from company's usual business portfolio
- You are resourceful and meticulous in proposing partnerships and maximize company resources
- Willingness to travel