Our client is one of the growing American logistics solutions provider who offers customised freight forwarding, customs brokerage, warehousing, distribution, packaging and material sourcing services to their end-to-end clients. Our client is expanding in Malaysia!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director and Country Manager Malaysia, the Senior Sales Manager will be responsible to start up and drive the business development activity and responsible for the overall growth for Selangor business unit.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Promote and sell consultative logistics solutions to new and existing customers
- Preparation of proposal, negotiates contracts and closes agreements
- Analyse and monitor customer performance in line with the company objectives
- Develop and build strong customer relationship management for existing and new clients for sustainable growth.
- Manage and work with operations team for customer service and operational related matters
- Develop working relationship with internal stakeholders – credit controller, finance, administration, operations and customer services
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience in business, logistics, supply chain management or customer service
- At least 8 years of working experience in the forwarding/logistics industry
- Proven track record in business development and key account management
- Experience in running P&L responsibilities would be an advantage
- Good computer literacy and well-versed in Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312