Service Coordinator - Diesel Power
Our client is an industry leader in the servicing and sales of marine diesel engines, propulsion systems, turbocharging, and electrical power generation. They are leaders in producing and servicing turbocharged diesel engines in the USA and the Caribbean. They offer benefits, and a competitive compensation package, as well as a great career path.
You will be responsible for professionally representing our client by combining your high ethical standards, excellent customer service ability and your drive to meet and exceed financial targets. You will manage, organize and coordinate field service and repair shop overhauls and delegate work to the service engineering group to ensure optimal results. You will manage all aspects of the service group activities and may occasionally perform service calls, troubleshoot and repair parts for clients at jobsites- always ready and prepared to travel when the need arises. You will also lead, train and educate the service-engineering group to ensure technical competence and high quality service is continually upheld. A consultative approach to working with clients and excellence in cultivating professional relationships are key aspects of this unique opportunity.
- 3+ years experience in 2 stroke and 4 stroke diesel engines; turbochargers; or other reciprocating equipment.
- Service or equivalent experience in the diesel engine or rotating machinery industry.
- Supervisory experience desired, leadership capabilities.
- Ability to write technical and job related reports in English.
- Conversational in Spanish, including technical terms, would be highly preferred
- Willingness to travel within the USA and the Caribbean
Please be authorized to work legally in the USA.
There will be an extensive pre-employment background check and drug-free screen prior to an offer.