Our client, an international MNC that provides services & equipment to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a Service Desk Representative to join their team in Singapore.
- Being the first point of contact for compnay organization and customers.
- Handling all requests received by phone or mail in a professional way with the aim to satisfy customers.
- Taking in charge, qualifying and logging the requests in the ticketing system.
- Assisting and advising customers in their demands in the domains of technical support on products and services usage, provisioning and billing.
- Analyzing requests and complaints, performing first level diagnostic and applying solutions, which must be a standard ones.
- Registering all information regarding the requests of the client in the ticketing system and forwarding those to specialized second line service when standard procedures can not be applied.
- Keeping the customer informed about all evolution of his request status on a daily basis.
- Processing activations, de-activations suspensions, un-suspensions requests from customers on the whole range of company products and services.
- Respecting and having in mind the targets of Service Desk Department.
- Other ad hoc jobs when assigned by supervisors
- Diploma or Degree in Telecomunnication/Electrical/Electronics
- Able to work on shift, inlcuding weekends and public holidays
- Ability to communicate in fluent english language
- Only candidates with the rights to live and work in Singapore will be considered
- Fresh graduate are welcome
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312