Our client, an established Marine navigation / Communications MNC is currently seeking a Service Engineer to join their team based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and meet guidelines, while ensuring that all safety policies and procedures have been met.
A filling remuneration await for the successful incubant.
- Provide premium quality support to all technical enquiries
- Understand and provide service in accordance with client needs
- Manage and conduct repair, installation and commissioning of Marine Telecommunication and Navigational equipment
- Conduct troubleshooting and communicate with Project and Sales departments for solutions/feedback
- Travel to customer sites to attend to any technical issues and repair onboard vessels
- Provide support to the project team through the means of technical expertise in field/site works
- Ensure strict compliance with safety policies, practices and procedures at all times
- Able to successfully meet project deadlines
- Able to prepare standard service report documentation successfully
- NITEC / Diploma in engineering (marine / electrical / electronics)
- 2 - 4 years related work experience
- Knowledge in Telecommunication/Navigational systems
- Able to travel overseas when required to do so
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV directly to email@example.com