Responsible for overall sales strategy and execution for the shipyard segment for our client's fluid handling product lineup.
- Develop and improve relationships with key stakeholders in the US Shipyards and US Flag owner/operators
- Oversee all marine-related sales and marketing activities
- Develop overall market sales strategy and KPI's
- Conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations, attend networking events and conventions
- Conduct regular visits to customer shipyard sites and vessels undergoing drydock and repair periods
- Initiate and improve relationships with the US Navy; US Coast Guard; Naval Architects; Designers; Marine Engineering Firms; ABS and other Classification Societies; and Flag State Officials
- Provide on-site training for customers
- Travel extensively (75%) to achieve sales goalsÂ Â
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering; Naval Architect; or Related
- MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Shipyard new-build or repair experience
- Customer relationship software utilization
Please be authorized to work legally in the USA. have a valid driver's license and passport.
Extensive travel required - attendance at Shipyard and other industrial sites as required.
Successful candidates must be able to successfully obtain a TWIC card and pass a thorough pre-employment background and drug screen.