Our client, a world renowned vessel owner is looking for a SSE Assistant to join their Singapore Office
- In-charge of the follow-up of QHSSE related matters (audits of ships and head-office, shore departments, follow-up of reports of notifications).
- Organize QHSSE trainings (ISM-ISPS-ISO familiarizations) performed by the SSE Department.
- Make all travel arrangements for the supervisors and the engineers, and during their absence ensure interface with the SSE Department staff.
- Ensure a quick circulation of relevant information within the Department.
- Maintain a record of all QHSSE-related documents (paper and/or electronic format) according to specific procedures (ISM,ISPS,MLC Codes and ISO certifications).
- Follow the SSE Department procedures and (integrated management system) Company policy.
- Communicate with all company departments
- Communicate with people outside company; public administrations, maritime and government organizations, experts, flag administrations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with strong spoken/written English
- Relevant experience in QHSSE, maritime & personal assistant role is preferred
- Experience coordinating heavy travel arrangements (worldwide) & calendaring
- Audit of ships
- Strong organizational, computer and interpersonal skills
- Proactive in nature, strong team player & multi-tasker
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312