Our Client is a major international container line and is one of the top 10 globally. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Stowage Planner to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible for planning efficient and effective stowage of container vessels. Responsibilities will include:
- Produce best in class stowage for operated vessels
- Ensure all safety guidelines are met
- Manage stowage to maximise revenue for each vessel
- Turnaround vessel in shortest possible time at each port
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in stowage planning – likely to have at least 5 years experience
- Experience stowage planning of large container ships – 7,000+ TEU
Our Client can offer a competitive market related salary as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.