Our client, a reputable MNC that provides ship management services to the Marine industry is looking for a Corporate System Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
- To setup/maintain and support servers, desktops, notebooks and peripheral.
- To maintain hardware compatibility across office application, server operating system and PC.
- To provide end user support on PCs/Notebooks on all office applications.
- To maintain and support Lotus Notes application.
- To maintain IT hardware/software inventory.
- To monitor and maintain Disaster Recovery Centre (DRC).
- To support branch offices.
- Sound knowledge of Windows Servers, VMware, Citrix, Anti-virus and Office 365 will have added advantage.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Qualification: Minimum Diploma in related field.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of related working experience. Must have window server experience.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312