Apply directly to: Michelle@thebroker.agency
About the Company
A continuously expanding company on track to becoming a market leader in all their core divisions. This international team cover a range of market segments, constantly emphasising on providing high quality services to their clients.
About the Role
- Join a fast-growing Tankers department with a leading brokerage team
- Establish strong client relationships as well as expand network of clients
- Capture the growth potential of the desk
- Prioritise quality and providing highly professional services
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant shipbroking with strong track record
- Ability to negotiate a sale and work well under pressure
- Ambitious and knowledgeable, demonstrating expertise on market practices
- Strong commercial communication skills both verbal and written
The Broker is a boutique search firm focused on recruiting the brightest talent within a fast-changing international landscape of global trade. Our intelligence driven model ensures that we are able to partner with clients and candidates to create the best partnerships possible, whilst our fully integrated tech solutions mean that our team can work flexibly and efficiently to achieve their objective. The Broker Agency works with competitive brokers and principals internationally to deliver intelligence, consultancy and talent attraction services.