Our client is an owner/operator of container vessels is on the lookout for individual to be part of their dynamic team as a Technical Assistant Underwater Operations based in Singapore
The role will require you to assist the Fleet Management in the day to day operations and maintenance of the vessel.
Complying with the Integrated Management System (IMS)and ISM code
- Plan and organize underwater cleaning operations as per policies defined.
- Prepare and issue Purchase order for underwater cleanings operations as per policies and coordinates operations with relevant parties (Suppliers, port authorities, agent, officers on board, fleet manager and superintendent )
- Ensures a close link with Head Office for reporting issues
- Support other administration requirements such as collecting, organizing and filing of documents/ reports relevant to underwater cleanings operations.
- Controls and file of all incoming mail and forwards it to the concerned parties.
- Schedules appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and co-ordinates related arrangements
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings as required
- Prepares and distributes all technical summary reports requested by management
- Ensures that vessel receives Fleet Management memos, circular letters
- Dispatches of certification and chart corrections of vessels.
- In cooperation with fleet management, maintains the record of vessel hull coating system.
- Coordinates with HR on the trainings courses for the managers and keeps accurate records.
- Position is expected to evolve to take part in the vessel performances monitoring
Qualifications and skills:
- Diploma or degree in Engineering ( Marine / Mechanical or Equivalent ).
- Experience as a technical assistant is an added value.
- Familiar with administrative records for the vessels
- Familiar with vessel certificate
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- An Independent, proactive and very good in assisting enquiry.
- Able to work under pressure and a problem solver.
- Very good communication skills written and verbal.
- Team orientated
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312