My client an international MNC is on the lookout for a Technical Product Manager to join their team in Singapore. The ideal candidate must be an expert on Refrigeration & Refrigerants equipment/solutions for the Marine & Offshore industry.
- Support the development and implementation of RFN products in cooperation with the Business Manager and other departments.
- Create/specify product requirements to be used by suppliers to “build” the right product
- Ensure that technical development, plus rules and regulations, are continuously monitored to identify opportunities for new products
- Quality Approval
- Maintain proper Product Life Cycle Management (incl. warranty and recall management), with specific focus on:
- Ensuring that rules and regulations are continuously monitored to identify changes that will impact the use and life cycle of existing products
- Managing descriptions and properties of a product and communicate information about the product through its life cycle
- Ensuring that all processes attached to consequence handling of PLC, warranty and recall are documented, followed and continuously improved
- Support Strategic Procurement with sourcing activities, supplier evaluations, negotiations and supplier selections
- Give active technical support to network.
- Perform product procurement in close cooperation with the Strategic Procurement team
- Support Supply Chain with optimising inbound logistics
- Establish and maintain the right product quality standards and ensure appropriate quality control, as close to the source as possible
- Monitor and follow up supplier performance and maintain the supplier relationship in collaboration with Strategic Procurement
- Manage provision of product information, for both internal use and for customers/marketplace:
- Provide, maintain and ensure clear, informative and correct product data for systems, catalogues and printed material
- Provide, maintain and ensure correct technical, safety and environmental product documentation for the assigned product area in compliance with any rules and regulations
- Monitor legislation affecting supply of products and ensure compliance
- Orchestrate technical product management and support:
- Develop and maintain training material on the product and use of application to secure consistent and appropriate technical competence at all levels in the organisation and for customers/market place.
- Address any issue that may directly affect the technical compliance on the company's products and suggest appropriate solution