We have an exciting opportunity with a leader in the movement of Energy that is for a Technical Superintendent The company has offices throughout the US and Europe. We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Maritime Academy degree, Marine Engineering
- Previous time at sea, senior engineering license preferred
- Previous experience shoreside experience managing drydocks/shipyard projects
- Understanding of USCG and ABS regulations preferred
- Self motivated, able to multi task and manage projects with little supervision
In return for this opportunity in their office, our client offers a generous base salary, performance based bonus, excellent benefits, and the chance to join a dynamic organization.
Keywords: Maritime, Maritime Academy, Naval Architect, Naval Architecture, MBA, Marine Engineer, Oil Tanker,FPSO, FSRU, Marine Engineer, Maritime, FEED, LNG Vessel, LNG Design, LNG Proposals, LNG Projects, Cruise, Cargo Engineer, Gas Engineer, LNG Newbuilding, Flagship, Flagship Management, KPMG, BCG, McKinsey, Webb, Engine Efficiency, Fuel Optimization. Technical Superintendent Port Engineer. Technical Superintendent