We have an exciting opportunity with a leader in the movement of Energy that is for a Technical Superintendent The company has offices throughout the US and Europe. We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Maritime Academy degree, Marine Engineering
- Previous time at sea, senior engineering license preferred
- Previous experience shoreside experience managing drydocks/shipyard projects
- Understanding of USCG and ABS regulations preferred
- Self motivated, able to multi task and manage projects with little supervision
In return for this opportunity in their office, our client offers a generous base salary, performance based bonus, excellent benefits, and the chance to join a dynamic organization.