Our client is world leading ship owner company and they are on the lookout for a Technical Superintendent for their bulk carrier fleet to be part of their fast growing organization.
- Managing the technical operations of vessels, ensuring their requirement of Classification Society, Flag state, Port state and the regulations
- Monitor repairs, dry-docking and to prepare purchase and works order
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report
- Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents, Operators and Freezone Offical
- Assist crew department in coordinating crew matters.
- Possess Certificate of Competency (Engine) Class 1 with sailing experience on bulk carrier
- Min 5 years of experience onshore as a Technical Superintendent
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and able to work independently, result-oriented
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312