Our client offers Ship Management services and is on a lookout for a Technical Superintendent that is to be based in Singapore.
- Managing the technical operations of Container vessels, ensuring their requirement of Classification Society, Flag state, Port state and the regulations
- Monitor repairs, dry-docking and to prepare purchase and works order
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report.
- Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents, Operators and Freezone Official.
- Assist crew department in coordinating crew matters.
- Possess Certificate of Competency (Engine) Class 1 preferable with sailing experience on Container vessels
- Min. 5 years of experience onshore as a Technical Superintendent handling Container vessels
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities