Our client is a ship management company that operates petroleum tankers locally and overseas. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Marine Technical Superintendent to join their team.
In this position, you will be:
- Monitoring all aspects of vessels technical condition and reliable operational status
- Ensuring all technical aspects related to International, Local and Company policies are implemented
- Controlling, guiding, executing and maintaining regular records and database of Planned Maintenance System
- Taking prompt action to rectify PSC & Oil majors' deficiencies and report to HSSEQ as necessary
To excel in this position, you should:
- Possess Chief Engineering Certificate of Competency
- Have minimum 1-year experience as Chief Engineer on oil tankers, preferably VLCC
- Sound technical knowledge and practical experience on marine engineering, especially on oil tanker machinery operations or trouble shooting
- Able to work in odd hours, travel and follow vessel at short notice
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.