Our client who is in the Marine Industry is on the lookout for individual to be part of their dynamic team as a Technical Superintendent to manage their fleet of Product Tankers that is based in Singapore
- Managing the technical operations of tanker vessels, ensuring their requirement of Classification Society, Flag state, Port state, oil majors and the regulations
- Monitor repairs, dry-docking and to prepare purchase and works order
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report.
- Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents, Operators and Freezone Official.
- Assist crew department in coordinating crew matters.
- Possess Certificate of Competency (Engine) Class 1 with sailing experience on Product Tankers
- Candidates with onshore experience as Technical Superintendent handling Product Tankers will be advantageous
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with oil majors requirement in the market
- Analytical and able to work independently, result-oriented
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312