Our client is a 3rd party ship management company that are handling oil tankers and are on the lookout for Technical Superintendent that is based in Singapore.
- Managing the technical operations of tanker vessels, ensuring their requirement of Classification Society, Flag state, Port state, oil majors and the regulations
- Monitor repairs, dry-docking and to prepare purchase and works order
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report.
- Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents, Operators and Freezone Official.
- Assist crew department in coordinating crew matters.
- Possess Certificate of Competency (Engine) Class 1 with sailing experience on oil tankers
- Min. 5 years of experience onshore as a Technical Superintendent handling oil tanker vessels
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with oil majors requirement in the market
- Analytical and able to work independently, result-oriented
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312