Our client is an international container shipping line. Due to business expansion they are looking to hire a Trade Executive to join them in Singapore.
In this role you will be working as part of the commercial team and will be involved in all aspects of trade management for a regional intra-asia service. This includes pricing, slot management and some customer facing work along with sales. Responsibilities will includ
- Responsible for P&L for the line
- Improve efficiency and optimize yield
- Strategize trade route and route development
- Balance cargo to maximise profits
- Selection of vessels
- Space management
- Cost control
- Liaising with agents and customers
The ideal person for this role will have around 2 years experience in trade management with a shipping line.
Our client can offer a market related salary and benefits package as well as an excellent work environment, good team culture, and career development opportunities.