Our client is global shipping container trade company and they are on the lookout for a Trade Executive to work with them.
The role will be part of the Trade & Marketing team and tasked to manage all regional activities related to Asia-Europe trade.
- To perform margin analysis with primary responsibility in the area of pricing in the Asia/Europe Trade.
- To communicate and liaise with sales offices in Asia to develop customer and account plan.
- To conduct yield management program and support the trade objectives and profit & loss.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Business or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Liner/Container Shipping Trade or Pricing functions.
- Independent and able to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel advanced functions (e.g. Pivot, formulas & etc.)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312