Our client is a global transport operator for break bulk, they are currently on the lookout for a Logistic & Material Coordinator to be based in their Singapore office.
- Working closely with chartering department and ship management department to ensure safe voyage and efficient vessel operations
- Nominating port agents
- Conveying voyage instructions to vessels
- Managing cargo documents
- Procuring bunker fuels
- Assisting with claims as required by the legal team
- Minimum Diploma in Maritime Studies or related
- At least 2 years of experience in related field
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or related
- Ability to converse in Chinese is preferred in order to liaise with China offices.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312