VP SALES LATIN AMERICA
Location: Miami Office
The VP SALES LATIN AMERICA will be responsible for the development and execution of this yacht brand's sales strategy for the Latin American market. This position is responsible for direction, leadership and management of sales in the area. The Sales Manager will drive the company’s achievement of its revenue goals for the Latin American market and also works closely with the Sales Management team to achieve overall company sales targets and he will be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- directly responsible for the company’s sales revenue for Latin America market (above detailed)
- manages, mentors and develops brand sales management team to achieve sales targets
- trains and develops sales executives and independent dealers and brokers to ensure sales objectives are met
- develop sales opportunities through strategic partners and expansion of dealers network
- work closely with Marketing to continuously improve the lead management program (CRM)
- work closely with Marketing on strategy, events, advertising, digital media, social media and, related initiatives
- work closely with the After Sales & Services Team to assist in attainment of outstanding customer service
- selects and configures boats for inventory, with detailed specifications
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.), MBA, in Sales, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Ten years directly related experience in luxury yacht sales
- Current Driver’s license and passport required
- Must be an American citizen or current green card holder, no sponsorship will be offered
- Ability to travel extensively
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese strongly preferred
- Demonstrates leadership, teamwork and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-5 year time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Proficiency with computer use and MS Office Suite
- Employee training and development
In return, this industry leading yacht builder is offering a competitive compensation package based on experience, and a chance to develop one of the largest growing markets in yachting.