Our client is an international ship owner, due to business expansion they are looking for a Yield Optimization Specialists to join the team.
In this position, you will be:
- Responsible for the monthly allocation plan for Trades and Commercial to follow.
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking of actual vs allocation for monthly allocation and Trade/Region Country allocation.
- Perform analysis and review of Plan vs Actual on line-haul and feeder services. Work with Trades and Global Network Planning and Analysis to flag services that are deviating from plan, requiring further analysis and proposals on corrective action.
- Perform Monthly review of cross trade BSA allocation based on Optimization results for line-haul and feeder services. Coordinates with Trades, Regional Cargo Control and Commercial to ensure alignment of space and cost allocation.
- Enforce policies and guidelines that ensure the proper setup of routes, locations, & cost tables to handle existing and new routes, trades lanes, locations, etc. Globally, align system cost with actual cost incurred.
- Assist Manager, Yield Management to prepare training & roll out of yield concepts, processes & tools to users.
- Participate in systems related enhancement, testing, user training and deployment where applicable.
- Other projects or tasks assigned from time to time.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree / Tertiary
- At least 3-5 years of experience in transportation or logistics and experience in network operations and revenue / yield management will be preferred.
- Strong or good business knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiator and facilitator capable of leading negotiations and reviews on conflict resolution
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- PC skills – MS Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Strong drive for results
- Facilitation and negotiation
- Customer focus
- Problem solving / meticulous
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Team player
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.