Benoa’s cruise curve

Jakarta: Bali’s southernmost port, Benoa, is experiencing a cruise bonanza. The port welcomed 41 cruiseships last year, and is on track to handle 58 this year.

The majority of cruise passengers visiting Benoa harbor are Australians and Americans, accounting for arpound 60%, while the remaining 40% are a combination of Europeans and Asians.  [02/01/14]

Back to top button