EuropeOffshore

Chariot to work with Subsea 7 and OneSubsea on Moroccan gas project

Africa focused energy company Chariot Oil & Gas has signed a collaboration agreement with Subsea 7 and OneSubsea’s Subsea Integration Alliance to work together on the front-end design, engineering, procurement, construction, installation and operation of the Anchois Gas Development project in Morocco.

Chariot and Subsea Integration Alliance will work together on front-end engineering support and engineering design work, as well as the engineering, procurement, construction, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning work, in addition to the operations and maintenance of the facilities.

Stuart Fitzgerald, CEO, of Subsea Integration Alliance, commented: “We are pleased to be starting a journey with Chariot on the exciting Anchois gas development in Morocco. We believe the Subsea Integration Alliance “One-team” collaboration with Chariot will help unlock the planning and execution of the development and uncover the true value of the project for all stakeholders.”

The Anchois Gas Development is located in the Lixus Offshore Licence, for which Chariot has a 75% interest and operatorship with the Moroccan government’s ONHYM holdings the remaining 25% interest.

Grant Rowles

Grant spent nine years at Informa Group based in London, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore. He gained strong management experience in publishing, conferences and awards schemes in the shipping and legal areas, working on a number of titles including Lloyd's List. In 2009 Grant joined Seatrade responsible for the commercial development of Seatrade’s Asia products. In 2012, with Sam Chambers, he co-founded Asia Shipping Media.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button