Account Manager - Recreational Inflatable Boats
The Account Manager is responsible for Company's recreational dealer network (territory TBD). They will sell Company's products and meet targets, build and maintain a professional and collegial relationship with dealers, effectively work with internal staff and manage other tasks required for program oversight.
The Company is quickly ramping up its dealer network, and as such the Account Manager will follow an aggressive strategy to sign-on new dealers. They will also drive sales to current dealers and provide dealer support.
Individual must develop an annual tactical plan to share with leadership, regularly report on actions and outcomes and meet annual sales goals.
Travel required 25-40% of time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sign New Dealers and Meet Sales Targets
- Build the dealer pipeline to bring on qualified new dealers.
- Attend FLIBS Miami and other shows utilizing them as cultivation tools for new dealers and stewardship tools for existing dealers.
- Identify and execute creative strategies for identifying and signing new dealers.
- In collaboration with Marketing, prepare needed collateral to recruit/train dealers.
- Provide new dealer training on ordering/warranty system, DealersCircle.
- Drive Sales to Existing Dealers and Provide Dealer Support
- Primary point of contact with Dealers. Respond in timely and professional manner to inquiries. Regularly communicate in writing any program changes, updates or news.
- Work with dealers to create new orders: Identify appropriate products, timing of order, and steps required to place order on DealersCircle system.
- Visit existing dealers one time per year: during boat show to provide support.
- Ensure Dealers maintain standards consistent with the Company brand.
- Review Dealer performance and determine eligibility for contract renewal.
- Tactical Plan: Develop and execute plan for the year that provides a timeline for daily activity and movement toward targets.
- Marketing: Provides Director of Marketing with current web content for Company site. Effectively use social media to promote both Company and dealers, including dealer presence at boat shows and other notable events.
- Warranty issues: Point of contact for dealer warranty claims. Approves or denies claims below $500. Ensures process to receive parts and/or payment ensues.
- Co-op advertising allowances: Collects appropriate documentation
- DealersCircle: Understands how to use and train dealers on ordering and warranty system. Keeps content current.
- Dealer Agreement/Contract: Understands content. Performs annual reviews for updates. Creates, executes and records annual agreement for each dealer.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary and commission structure commensurate with experience.
- Company-paid employee health care plan with GAP insurance.
- Opportunity to purchase vision and dental insurance.
- 15 days of Paid Time Off plus 9 holidays.
- Casual work environment.