- Responsible for full accounts
- Preparing and reviewing monthly reporting, schedules and reconciliations
- Preparing audit schedules, financial statements and liaising with statutory audit
- Ensuring compliance with Singapore and overseas laws and regulations
- Understanding and managing intercompany transactions and contracts
- Implementing accounting policies and internal control procedures
- Maintaining efficient and effective work flow systems
- At least 1 year previous experience.
- knowledge of xero is an advantage.