Our client is a European based global freight forwarding company specialising in air, ocean, land transport and all related services.
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Accounting Executive will be responsible to support the full spectrum of accounts in the Finance department.
- Handle basic accounting duties involving with AP, AR, GL and Bank Reconciliation as given by Accounting Supervisor
- Prepare cheques, invoices and other financial documents
- Ensure all deliverables are submitted accurately and timely
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Perform other ad-hoc finance administrative tasks from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong communication skills in English
- Detailed, organised and independent
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312