Our client is one of the international global forwarder, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
- To manage the Accounting Department in the branch.
- Financial Reporting to Corporate, Regional and Country; monthly, quarterly and yearly accurately and timely.
- Manage client’s credit policies and coordinate local account receivable.
- Manage inter-company and agent transactions, branch account payables.
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Carry out audit on procedures related to accounting and finance, assist in legal matters and cost control.
- Advise on the financial aspect of procedures set internally or by Corporate, problematic areas that reflected through Financial reports.
- Take up additional tasks as required to meet Departmental, Branch and Company needs.
- Ensure confidentiality of data and information, compliance of Internal control principals
- ACCA, Bachelor degree in Accounting and Auditing or equivalent
- 6-7 years of working experience in CPA firm (s) or multinational company
- Experience with financial reporting, taxation and compliance
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Deadline driven
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com