- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- · Experience in administrative support field.
- · Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- · Clear, polite phone voice.
- · Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- · Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers..