Our client is looking for someone to work with a range of important stakeholders and manage and develop the aftersales processes within the company. The position comes with strong career advancement potential and our client is only interested in candidates with the interest and potential to move forward with their career in their organisation.
The company will consider significant flexibility regarding remote working.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and manage an after-sales customer-centered experience
- Lead aftersales process development including customer-facing technical support
- Act as a formal point of contact and proactively liaise with other key partners in the business
- Increase revenue for the company through after-sales service delivery including parts sales.
- Maintain high-level relationships with internal and external decision-makers
- Develop strategies for ensuring excellent product support, interaction with other internal sales stakeholders and external partners including key clients, distributors and dealerships.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong process development skills in a technical aftersales environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills are critical to this position, you must be a negotiator, diplomat, influencer and counsellor as well as a proven manager.
- Candidates ideally should have exposure to a multinational environment
- Very good written and spoken English & German