Agency Hub Manager - FL, USA
I'm looking for an operations professional skilled in managing regional ship agency operations. Coordinate between clients and agency offices to ensure smooth and efficient port calls.
- Maintain relationships with clients, agencies, and local authorities
- Ensure communications and systems are in place and operating efficiently
- Coordinate regional operational and financial operations
- Negotiate and manage contracts with sub-agents and vendors
- Manage operational procedures and KPI's to ensure standards are maintained
- Manage regional international operations
- Ensure operational requirements are communicated internally and externally
Ideally, you will have agency operations experience including managing customer relationships. Experience with bulk and tanker vessel operations in the Americas is required and a second language, Spanish/Portuguese is a plus.
Must be a USA citizen or permanent resident.