Our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in freight management, transport management, logistics and supply chain management services.
- Overseeing and manage the airfreight services and operations
- Oversees ad manage the airfreight team in implementation of action programs, handle customer complaints/disputes and other related operational issues
- Act as Lead for local/regional/global initiatives/programs/policies/guidelines in meetings/assembly.
- Represents the company in Industry-Related seminars/meetings/functions and maintains awareness of key industry trends and pricing as well as developments of new services and recommends and/or councils/coaches others on these changes.
- Planning and setting budget for airfreight product division
- Review and evaluates departmental and branch reports related to Airfreight division
- Ensure compliance to QHSE matters
- Oversees and manages any dispute/claims with Suppliers not limited to operational issues but including financial issues with proper coordination with the Finance Department.
- Oversees compliance to local and global accounts operational management
- Oversees local stations performance in yield improvement, space allocations, trade lane developments, industry and vertical market development
- Oversees business expansion plan by discussing with other stations, transhipment/multi-modal transport programs, co-loading, direct carrier negotiations.
- Strengthen key suppliers and agencies partnerships
- At least 8 years of experience in the airfreight operations/product development
- Good exposure and familiarity in the freight forwarding, airlines and logistics industry
- Proven P&L and airfreight operations responsibility
- Proven leadership skills in managing team
- Good network and relationship with airlines
- Strong communication in English
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org