Our client is an established ship owner, looking for an Analyst (Energy Efficiency) to join their Technical team in Singapore.
You will be tasked to support the company’s fleet Energy Efficiency Management work, by improving monitoring, record keeping and awareness of fleet wide performance and energy management activities.
Your job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Monitor and Administrate the fleet’s Hull & Propeller inspection and cleaning process
- Assist in management of Fleet Bio-Fouling practices and management plan, including tracking and record keeping of anti-fouling coatings and performance.
- Analyze Main Engine and Auxiliary Engine performance reports from the vessels, maintain records, and provide reports and feedback to management
- Participate in setting of Energy Efficiency goals for the fleet, creating and tracking key performance indicators, and maintaining fleet performance records.
- When required, support the monitoring and reporting of Commercially Critical Equipment
- Other duties as assigned
To be suitable for this role, you should have at least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in the technical management function, with basic knowledge and experience in managing engine / hull & machinery work. Candidates with sea-faring experience as junior engineers are also welcome to apply.
This role is currently open to candidates based in Singapore with ready working entitlement.