Our Client is a leading international ship owner. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire an Application Administrator to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible:
- To maintain the Master Database of application systems and perform impact analysis of master database changes.
- To develop test cases and scenarios for application change requests, enhancements and patch releases.
- To develop process diagrams and flow charts for operational and system workflows.
- To perform application testing (including User Acceptance Testing and End-to-End Testing) and validate application releases.
- To report system issues to the vendor and ensure follow-up actions are taken by vendors to resolve the issues within the agreed timeline.
- To facilitate working group discussions among various stakeholders (Superintendents, vessels), vendors and project team to streamline the system and operational process.
- To conduct application training to the end-user groups
- To carry out the assigned project tasks for the implementation of shipboard application systems.
- To support day-to-day system issues and attend to user enquires/service requests (both on board vessels and shore).
- To verify and perform a quality check on the database to ensure its completeness and accuracy.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- Master Data management and organizational skills
- Prior experience in supporting Marine ERP software is preferred
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent technical knowledge (Advanced Excel skills, programming skill-sets, and SQL knowledge are preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work and think independently
- Goal Oriented
Our client can offer an attractive package and excellent long term career opportunity at a highly respected and market leading business.