Our Client is an international container shipping line. Due to business growth they are currently looking to hire an Assistant Manager, Key Accounts.
In this position you will be focused on P&L for the business and will be responsible for:
- Managing key customers - identifying their needs and developing and growing their business
- Responsible for tender negotiations, rates, surcharges etc
- Oversee Agents performance – set objectives, liaise with them to achieve results and revenue
- Understand the market, competitors and industry
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in managing key accounts
- Likely to have at least 3 to 5 years experience in container shipping industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business in the container shipping industry and be involved in managing and developing key accounts. In this role you will have the opportunity to showcase your creative mindset and problem solving skills. Our Client can offer an attractive salary package for the right person.