Our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in supply chain, freight forwarding, customs brokerage, road transport, distribution and express services globally through their extensive network and strong team work.
We are looking for resilient and responsible Assistant Manager, Oceanfreight Operations who is able to strengthen, manage and increase the operational efficiency and support the Oceanfreight Branch for further growth.
- Supervise and assist to provide leadership in ensuring operational excellence in the oceanfreight team
- Engage and provide operational solutions
- Ensure financial management, billing & invoicing, freight reporting accuracy
- Work with the external and internal stakeholders on operational related matters
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Diploma/Advance Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of working experience in freight forwarding industry
- Both import and export ocean freight operational experience would be mandatory
- Familiar with incoterm and IMDG
- Proven supervisory or leadership experience would be an advantage
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org