We have an amazing opportunity for someone to join a prestigious Ship Owner in Singapore and become part of their team as Assistant Marine HR Manager.
The dynamic team you would be joining are committed to ensuring the well being of the seafarers onboard and meeting their operational requirements.
- As Assistant Marine HR manager you will provide support and guidance to Marine HR Executives regarding all operational crewing issues.
- Responsible for budget analysis and management.
- Ensure correct certification and documentation is in place for all manning agents.
- Overseeing and managing crew planning, rotation, recruitment, promotion and retention.
- Minimum 6 Years crewing or Ship Management experience.
- 1 year experience managing a small team.
- Degree in Maritime/Business or related disciplines.
- Familiar with STCW, MLC, Flag and Class authorities’ requirements.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org