Direct Search Global is in the process of recruiting for an Assistant Technical Superintendent for one of our clients.
The Client is a Bunker service provider who owns and operates a modern Fleet of Vessels.
In the role of Assistant Technical Superintendent you will assist the Technical Superintendent in the following duties:
- Ensure the vessels hull and machinery are continuously maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring the vessels certificates/ documents are updated and stored.
- Implement and monitor PMS
- Arrange and manage class and statutory surveys
- Prepare, manage and monitor dry-dockings.
- Prepare and manage vessels budget.
- COC Class 1 or 2
- Familiar with statutory and class requirements.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com