Our Client is an international container shipping line. Due to business growth, they are looking to hire an Assistant Trade Manager to join their Singapore team.
In this position, you will be working as part of a team and involved in all aspects of trade management including:
- Responsible for P&L of intra-Asia service
- Cargo selection and allocation
- Managing costs of service
- Interacting with customers (along with Sales team) and business partners
- Strategizing and planning of service – vessel selection, port calls, etc
The ideal person for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have around 4 to 6 years experience in liner shipping
- Previous experience in trade management/pricing
- Well educated with a degree – Maritime Studies / Business Studies or similar is preferred
- Strong communication skills and effective team player
Our client can offer a good working environment and strong career growth trajectory with an established and stable business. This is a diverse and challenging role and an excellent opportunity for the right person.