• Qualifications, Training and Advancement below would be preferred:
• Basic Salary: $2,400 to $2,800
• Singaporean apply only
• Extra allowance will be given if the arrival of ship is not within the working hours
• Working Location: Gul road (Jurong)
• Minimum 1- year experience
• Class 3 or 4 driving licence (manual)
• Forklift licence
• Knowledge of ship stores / provisions
• Reporting to the operations manager daily to check of the delivery schedule and case that has been assigned to.
• Receipt supplies from supplier.
• Verifying that goods delivered are as per customer’s specified requirements on-board the vessel against a checklist.
• Driving delivery vehicles when schedules and skills permit so.
• Ensure that the handling of the goods does not compromise quality especially during transfer (from truck to supply boat or truck to vessel or supply boat to vessel) when present.
• Supervising labourers and subcontractors during the loading and unloading of goods on board supply boat and vessels and ensuring the proper handling of goods are maintained at all times.
• Within 24 hours of delivery, the boarding must submit all the documents.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by Operations Manager